Re: Celibidache - Videos and Protocols of Phenomenology Courses

Akira Tagata (akira at wizvax.net)
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:40:19 +0900 (JST)

> Sender: tagata at sys.rand.co.jp (Akira Tagata)
> From: vrbauer at gwdg.de
> Comments: Authenticated sender is <vrbauer at popper.gwdg.de>
> Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:53:45 +0000
> Sender: owner-celi at mailgate.wizvax.net
>
> Göôtingen, 21/06/99
>
> Two questions please:
>
> 1. Who has a complete list of all video productions of Maestro
> Sergiu Celibidache or can give me exact informations about videos in
> Sweden, Spain, Italy, Japan ... and how to get them (only for private

Mr. Ouchi who is a subscriber of this mailing list and one of my
friends, have being collected performance records of Celibidache.
CeLIST is the name of the list and located at
http://www.wizvax.net/akira/celi/performances/CeLIST.zip.
If you did not get this yet, please download the list from there.

This list includes when and where and with which orchestra Celibidache
have performed music, and marked VT(Video Tape), CT(Cassette Tape), LD
(Laser Disc) and DAT(Digital Audio Tape) if the performance was
recorded.

This is not a list of all video productions of Celibidache. But I
think you might be interested in.

To everybody. Mr. Ouchi attempts the CeLIST complete. Please post
here any information regarding Celibidache's performances not recorded
in Celist to let him know.

> use)? - I think that I am nearly complete with the videos available
> in Germany.

Please post the list here if there is no problems. We are very
interested in this information from you.

--
 Akira Tagata <akira at wizvax.net> Tokyo