Re: Celibidache - Videos and Protocols of Phenomenology Courses

Dan Dickstein (DDickstein at fcb.com)
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:53:52 -0400

There is a list of Celibidache video productions at the Celi Web site at

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/klassik_cd/ .

Most listings are with the MPO. I don't know how complete the list is.