Re: Sony video help

Dan Dickstein (DDickstein at fcb.com)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:51:17 -0500

The Celibidache/Berlin Philharmonic video of Bruckner 7, together with a
documentary, was announced and turned up in the SONY catalogue, but was
never released. According to some communications at the Celibidache Forum,
Celi objected to the style in which it was shot and edited. It was broadcast
in Europe, however.

Dan Dickstein