Re: Possible recordings of Celi as a composer

Kexin Zhang (zhangkx at hotmail.com)
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 22:37:28 CST

I have got a record released by Music& Arts with Beethoven Piano Concerto
No.5 which is play by Michelangili and conducted by Celi. It is a fantastic
record. If anyone can find a CD of Celi as composer, please do not forget
to notify me. I am very much interested in it.
Kevin in Beijing