Re: Brahms Symphonies CD

Akira Tagata (akira at wizvax.net)
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 22:40:51 +0900

I asked for any other information of this Brahms CD release
to the celi-j list. And the same member has reported again
that he recently got the news which had come from Japan
Polygram (DG) for a CD dealer of his friend. He also said
this release was decided only in Japan like the Bruckner
release from EMI.

--
  Akira Tagata <akira at wizvax.net>, <tagata at ibm.net> Tokyo